Monday, April 16, 2012

Our Christmas trip to Utah

Our trip to Utah was cooold. The heater in our car didn't work, so we made sure to drive the majority of it during the day. 

 Leaving Arizona.
 Hoover Dam! Getting closer
 My first semi-upclose glimpse at Hoover Dam on our way to Utah. 
 My darling husband putting on a cheesy smile for me. I love his smile. I love this man period!
 My sweet Carsten playing with what I think are napkins. LOL. Who knows? He was so smiley and happy for the entire trip. He didn't even fuss once. 13 hour car ride with a happy toddler? YES PLEASE!
 WOOHOO!!!!! We're getting closer and closer!
As we were leaving Nevada, we heard Carsten hit himself and when I turned around, he was looking at his hand, scowling, and said, "Ow! Don't hit!!" We started cracking up laughing, because we've been trying to teach him not to hit. 
 Yeah baby! That's what we like to see. We're getting sooo close that I can smell it. 

What a beautiful site!!!!

We arrived safely in Utah, and a wonderful Christmas adventure began.

No comments:

Post a Comment